Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Big News!

This is not announced to the world yet. We are waiting until after we hear the heartbeat and confirm that all is well with little baby Bodine!!!

We'll be 12 weeks along tomorrow (already?! what??!).  The morning sickness that has been kicking my butt for the past couple of months is starting to ease up a bit (on some days! i.e. days when Lyla doesn't poop right when we get up in the morning). So I think the end is in sight! Woo!

The gorgeous weather hasn't been hurting either! Beautiful days spent outdoors with the family. Who can be unhappy about that despite some amounts of discomfort??

Sometimes I look like I'm 4 or 5 months pregnant. I can't tell if I'm showing or if a food baby is accumulating on top of real baby. That is more likely. Either way I'm already rubber banding my jeans and sporting my maternity jeans. Who am I kidding, I wear those when I'm NOT preggo! Who can deny themselves such comfort? Especially, say, on Thanksgiving, when I'll surely need the extra breathe room.

Anyway I usually suck at blogging but want to document these pregnancy days again and I can't find a pregnancy journal I like! I'm picky. Maybe indecisive is a better word. Either way, this is easier. If you know me, you may be surprised that I have chosen the internet over paper journals. I think being a mom has shown me how to use my time more wisely maybe... typing is a lot faster than writing. Plus, now I can keep friends and familia near and far updated on baby going-ons!

Lyla will be 19 months tomorrow. I want to cry when I see the '19.' I can remember when we measured her age in weeks!! Soon months will pass without consequence. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment